Board Builders Forum 2017
Monday 3 April – Auckland
Thursday 6 April – Wellington
This one-day forum is for anyone who sits on, manages, works with or wants to get on a Not-For-Profit Board. It is no surprise that great organisations usually have a dynamic forward thinking Board with a passion for the organisations vision. Board work can mean hard graft under difficult conditions. It can also mean immense satisfaction and reward when the pay-off comes. But getting to that point requires renewal along the way. You can’t continue the journey if the tank is empty.
The Not-For-Profit groups that will remain sustainable and prosper in this environment will be the ones whose governance is efficient, accountable, transparent, responsive, and whose values are clear and bold. These high-impact and practical sessions are delivered by experienced practitioners who not only understand the technical details but appreciate the people dynamic – and what it takes to build a team powerhouse.
You will get:
- Practical tips that you can use at your next Board meeting
- An appreciation of the techniques and tools in measuring board performance
- Gain insight to the relevant HR legalities
- Connections to like-minded board members and senior managers
- Opportunities to explore the board related challenges you face
- Inspiration and ideas to put fuel in your tank
This Forum, held in the two locations, is designed for Trustees, Board Members, CEOs, Senior Managers and Aspiring leaders.
Be inspired by the following presenters: